ITIL® course is the entry level certification course for IT Service Management Best Practices training in ITIL®. This course covers the latest version of core ITIL® best practices presented from a lifecycle perspective. The course introduces the principles and core elements of IT service management (ITSM).
This hands-on, three-day, classroom based training course has two basic directions – “Service capability” and “Service Lifecycle”. ITIL is related to corporate business, and the documents and diagrams that describe the Service Delivery to that business. You will be taught by a certified ITIL® instructor, who has extensive experience as a practising ITIL® who will guide you in the real-world application of ITIL®.
Many companies state that due to the rapidly changing nature of their business, the recent downturn in the economy, and the pressure from competition to become more cost effective while still achieving the same or greater profits and output, they do not have time or resources to apply to process improvement. In fact, this is the time when processes are critical.
By improving the processes around IT, the organization can begin to:
- Improve resource utilization
- Be more competitive
- Decrease rework
- Eliminate redundant work
- Improve upon project deliverables and time
- Improve availability, reliability and security of mission critical IT services
- Justify the cost of service quality
- Provide services that meet business, customer and user demands
- Integrate central processes
- Document and communicate roles and responsibilities in service provision
- Learn from previous experience
- Provide demonstrable performance indicators
*You also can request this course but in special dates and venues (5 trainees and more) »