1. About Onsite Consulting
Our OnSite Consulting service can send a consultant anywhere worldwide. Our consultants bring their expertise directly to our clients and their business. Or, if it's more convenient, you can schedule a time and place to meet with a consultant and he or she will be there right on time.
All you need to do is to Schedule an appointment with us by using our contact form or by calling us at +(44) 2033-188-567 during regular business hours.
A consultant will contact you within two business days to confirm scheduled appointment. Calls made after business hours, on weekends, or on holidays may reduce response time by one business day.
OnSite Consulting Service Limitations
- There is a minimum service charge of 3 days for all OnSite services.
- Clients will be charged of all travels and Hotels.
The OnSite method is to provide tangible returns and increased performance-based results for our clients. Assisting in the steps and requirements needed to open profitably and to understand overall change requirements.
Our consultants provide our clients with the advice they need to create, repository, reinvigorate or turnaround their businesses and their brands. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent results, leaving stable and improved businesses. We understand the need for results, for success; efficiently and expeditiously.
3. How does it work
Knowing how and when to make crucial decisions is not always easy, consulting experts understand what it takes to help make all companies succeed. Being able to leverage this expertise when making important decisions can help in ensuring competition is dominated and progress is constant. Business consultants are often forward thinkers who can put forward various scenarios that may arise depending on decisions chosen today.
Innovative solutions that are specific to your actual needs can come about when liaising with a professional consulting firm. Though a lot of managers would have studied various business concepts in college, the type of planning that is required today is a lot more advanced. At the end of the day, a consulting firm is only interested in one thing, improving your bottom line so that you can see a marked increase in profits.
Our Onsite consulting is an administrative body visit that reviews, monitors and prioritizes major business activities including projects from a cross-functional perspective. The key concerns of a business steering committee are:
- Alignment. The Consultant helps ensure that business strategy is aligned with the stakeholder goals of the organisation.
- Ownership. The business units represented on the Consultant has ultimate ownership over the larger business strategic decisions since those decisions will impact their processes.
- Business focus. The Consultant’s strongest mandate is to find & align business solutions that may leverage technology.
- Priority. At budget time, business will be able to set spending priorities according to broadly based business recommendations.
- Transparency. Other departments will be able to see their business demands in the larger context of strategic plans, and at least understand (though maybe not agree with) the rationale behind decisions to proceed with one project over another.
- Accountability. business projects, especially cross functional projects will be decided upon based on committee approval and priority and not just within the business unit.